OK, so I'm a slacker. Normally it isn't that big a deal, but since my child is WALKING now, everyone has been on me to change my ways and stop slacking! What's up with that??? I have no excuse, it's really just because I'm either slacking or I've forgotten to upload anything until the thought awakens me at 2 am. So, here's what you've missed in a nutshell:This is what happens when daddy dresses Elliott. :)
At first glance it looks like Elliott is on his knees. Nope, this is just our short little cutie trying to walk whilst dragging the pajama feet behind him. This was taken a few days before Christmas, and already these jammies fit him just fine. He's growing so fast! (Please pardon the mess in the background)
We went to a friend's Christmas party and this is what Jacob was doing all night long. He loves the ping pong, what can I say? It was a pretty fun night, be glad that my camera ran out of batteries because it's saving you from Jacob's activities later on. Let's just say that there was some indecency involving Jacob...
CHRISTMAS!!! Elliott's playing with the wreckage.
Thanks for the cute beanie Aunt Chelsea!!
He got this toy with a hammer and pegs from his Auntie Leith and Uncle Mack. Can you guess which part he was most excited about? He loooooves bangning this hammer everywhere he can, I should be annoyed but it's actually pretty dang cute. :)
He's so stinking cute with his little straw sippy cup.
Erin, Mike, and Cecily Gillis on Christmas day. Cecily is showing off her cute pregnant belly as well as our Christmas jammies. Man, I know she's my sister but we certainly didn't receive the same pregnancy DNA. I think I was showing this much when I was about 2 months along, and Cecily is due in April. This was Erin's first Christmas that she spent with us and we all had a blast! Erin is Mike's sister but while she's been living in Provo she's become an adopted Christensen as well.
The boys got marshmallow shooters for Christmas this year. Here they are aiming at Jenna, they were at it for quite a while...
But she was pretty well shielded. :)
Elliott discovered Grammy's piano, and he looooooves it! Jenna's room is right next to the piano, hopefully he's not too much of a bother. :)
For New Year's every year we play games with a bunch of friends. One of the games has penalties each round for the loser, so Milo and Jacob had to wear angry eyebrows for the rest of the night.
Elliott found a yellow belt of mine and decided to accessorize. :)
He'd take it off to try to eat it,
then swing it back over his head and wear it around again.
Elliott is SUCH a daddy's boy! I'm hoping it's just a phase, because whenever Jacob leaves the room Elliott acts like he's packing up and leaving us forever. Here he is crying outside for Jacob while he's using the bathroom. :)
And here he is accessorizing again. Jacob's hat was on the floor and he just picked it up, put it on his head, and started crawling around with it.
Trying to get the camera. :)
It snowed a TON on Saturday, so we took Elliott out sledding for the first time with some friends of ours and their big dog. :)
Ralphie, wait! I can't get up!!
Here's Vinny, Elliott's friend. Vinny's 9 months older than Elliott but standing up he looks like he's 2 years older! This kid is big. :)Jacob and Cody decided to race down the hill. Cody beat Jacob, but Cody's dog Beau smoked them both...
and then Beau decided to come after us. Elliott hadn't seen him yet, but this is what my face looks like when a 120 lb. giant poodle comes tearing at you full speed.
And here is Elliott trying to warm up. Everything was fine but his face, which was frozen! He's still super cute though, he loves to make this face. Whenever he sees or hears something he thinks is cool, his eyes get wide like this and he says, "Ooooh!"
And that, ladies and gentleman, has gotten us up to speed. Except for the video of Elliott walking, which I attempted to upload but again was thwarted by either Blogger or my own techno-stupidity. I have a feeling that it isn't me though, because I've uploaded before... Hmmm, curious. I'll have Jacob take a look at things and hopefully you'll have some videos before too long.
25 January 2010
Man, you've missed a lot!
Posted by Sara and Jacob at 4:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the update. I've missed you all. Of course I stalk you all of facebook but a sentence (however funny and the are funny) just isn't enough.
he is so cute, sara!!
I did see these (and more) on your facebook page. But the blog is so GREAT! (anxiously waiting for the video) He is adorable - as are his parents - great genes.
Sara! I loved the photo of the giant poodle running towards you! I laughed (probably harder than I should have)! Elliott is super cute!
Sara! How cute is Elliot? So cute! Lol. You're captions made the pictures even better. One comment about Elliot outside the bathroom waiting for Jacob: That is the reason why Jadon started accompanying Andrew to the bathroom. Lol. He always wanted to hang out with Daddy and wouldn't take no for an answer. Thanks for the update!
some of us quit facebook so you MUST do posts more often
Post a Comment