So I figured an appropriate time to post something was on Elliott's birthday. It's hard to believe that the little dude has turned two. I'm sure that many of you are nodding your head agreeing with me when I say "Holy crap! Where does the time go?" I'm pretty sure that I'll be saying that many times over in the years to come. So I enjoy the time that I have.
Elliott's birthday was pretty chill on our end, only because mom and dad have been extremely busy through the week trying to pass respective tests for work and school. One of us was successful at passing. Please give Sara a round of applause!
So the birthday boy woke up pretty happy to the song of "Happy Birthday" and had a pretty fun time at the babysitters until he was riding on a scooter, fell over and landed face first on the porch which resulted in a huge bruise across the bridge of his nose. It only looks swollen now but it's definitely going to have a color to it. So I know you have all been waiting for a picture of the man of the hour so
We thought that it was right up his alley and that he would dig into that cake but I guess even he thought that it was a little too much sugar and didn't eat any but he didn't want dad to have any either. :)
However, he was a big fan of the ice cream-go figure.
I also didn't realize how creepy that cake looks next to him without its eyes. Hmm, no wonder he didn't feel like eating it. Kind of looks like a mutant Slimer (from Ghostbusters). We're looking forward to really celebrating on Sunday and actually giving him his presents but for now we'll take the creepy little monster next to his head.
4 comments:
too cute :)
Of course he likes his ice cream... he has Risser blood in him too, only the amount was much too small to be a full on Risser ;0) I was smiling from Santa Monica watching the video.
Yesterday's free download song on KCRW was an Elliott Smith song. I thought it very appropos. XOX's to the birthday boy and his mom and dad.
I can't believe he is already two! So cute!
Syd is right - Rissers LOVE their ice cream. Elliott's daddy is an ice cream lover too. Looking forward to celebrating EVERYTHING in 6 weeks. Love to all.
Post a Comment