So today is my big brother's 30th. Yeah, it's a big one. Since many of you don't know him really well, if at all, I figure I'll introduce him to the fam. Mack is a true patriot. I have my opinions about the state of the nation, but am always interested to hear what he has to say. (We don't agree on some things...) He's been in some sort of military service since he graduated high school and that's what he's going to do for the rest of his life. Thank you, Mack, for serving our country and knowing what you believe in and why. It's always refreshing to hear people's opinions, however different from my own, because I like to know that those I love have those opinions (If you're bored, check out my little sister Jenna's blog. She's just as opinionated, but completely opposite Mack. He jokingly calls her a communist).
Growing up with Mack was always entertaining. He had more energy than any of us, and tons to spare. One time our mom and dad were gone, we were chasing each other around our house and when he finally caught up to me, he had a little too much energy I think. He grabbed my head and started banging it on the glass of our screen door. As you can imagine, my head went through the glass. We thought it was sooooo funny!! We didn't even think about getting in trouble until our neighbor came over and started to swear at us (For the record, I think my mom was more mad at the neighbor). This was the most violent I remember Mack being. He never beat up on us, we'd just wrestle and play around for fun.
There are several stories to share, but I'll spare you. I just wanted a quick shout-out to my big brother. I sure do like him a lot. Thanks, Mack, for being the best big brother I've ever had!! Happy Birthday!!! :)
09 May 2008
Happy Birthday, big brother!!
Posted by Sara and Jacob at 11:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment