CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

22 April 2008

crappy cameras and a little update

so unfortunately our camera is not working properly at the moment and so I (jacob) am going to get that warranty working like it should and get the problem fixed. This should be taken care of this week. This means that we will have pictures and videos galore up and running in a short time and let all of you feel included in our little happy growing family.
Now as for the update. Sara still feels like crap having a little sea monkey growing inside her and I just finished the semester so its nice to have a little breather for a few months. Now its back to the old grind stone making tons of money...I also accidentally got kicked in the face really hard with a soccer ball by my team mate lets just say that it was hard enough to throw me on my back and leave my nose feeling rather sore. Good fun that I'm sure with my luck that it will happen again.

Until next time bambinos

6 comments:

Sydney said...

Good times, good times! Look forward to more updates :-)

Stephanie said...

Sara---- How come I'm not in your
"I kind of like these people column?" =)

Anonymous said...

Still waiting for your dad to get me a new computer since I downloaded the virus:)
I'm typing on his laptop for now.
I love you guys and look forward to pics real soon.

Aimee said...

Sea monkey huh

Jennifer said...

Use someone else's car

Jennifer said...

I meant camera I must have gotten distracted.