CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

24 September 2008

Hey! That's 2 in September!!

Are you proud? I'm posting twice in one month. Go me!!

So not much is going on in the Ashley household. My ear doesn't hurt anymore, although the infection is apparently still there. (How does that work? Seriously, let me know.) As far as the kidney thing goes, everyone keeps on telling me that I'm doing well and I don't need to go on bedrest yet. That works for me!!

The other day a friend of mine wanted to do some pictures of Jacob and me and my pregnant belly. She posted a few of them on her blog, www.lizzy-pics.blogspot.com. I saw them and wondered why Jacob posed with a beached whale, I'm looking soooo pregnant and then some! I'll post some other ones on this blog as soon as we get them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just peeked at the pictures. They're BEAUTIFUL!!! Your friend does a great job! Are you getting any of those pictures? I think they're wonderful. (Beached Whale...puh-leez)

Jenny said...

The pictures look great. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! I miss laughing with you about nothing! When are you due again?

Sydney said...

Sara, you look great! I love the pictures. Be well. You two (and 1/2 ?) are in my thoughts.

Jennifer said...

I think you look great.