CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

05 April 2009

Conference Waffles!!

It's time for General Conference, and that means one thing in the Christensen household: Conference Waffles! Yum!! We get together as a family and make belgian waffles with berries and whipped cream. It's even better than it sounds.

Are you wondering why we look so terrible? It's the little guy's fault. He's being punished for not letting us sleep by not getting his face on the blog this time (although you get a good view of Elliott's little duck tail. We're growing it out). I wasn't there for the first half of the morning session, Jacob so kindly let me sleep in. Let me tell you, I needed it and then some! Oh well, such is life... To think he still has 27 more of these little buggers to go... (Teeth, I mean).

At least there were the waffles.

4 comments:

Sydney said...

yyyuuummmmmm.... waffles :-)

Aimee said...

sounds yummy

Jennifer said...

I just caught up on all your post and you are too funny!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU