CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

23 April 2009

I know, I know...

So it's been a while. I guess my time management skills need some improvement...

OK, here's what you've been missing:



Each night before we put Elliott to bed, we sing lullabies, read a story, and say prayers. The other night I had Jacob get started without me and I walked in on him singing Erasure as his night-time lullaby. I guess he's getting started early, nothing wrong with that...



He was laughing so hard before we started recording him!! He just loves to get lost in the lens I guess... :)



And another video of him being camera shy. :) He's cute though, so I'm okay with putting videos up of him just moving and squirming. He's just so awesome. :)

The other day we were getting ready for church and we sat Elliott on our bed while we were getting dressed. He's normally just fine if we just prop him up with some pillows, but lately he's been wanting to sit up even more than we let him. If he's reclining even a little bit he uses his little tummy muscles to pull himself up so he's just straight up and down (he must get this from his Grandma Ashley... I've been in a car seat after her, she certainly isn't a recliner! :) ) He did this the other day and fell over, but he didn't start crying. He was too busy looking at what we were doing.
This was the first time we had dressed him in an actual church outfit, so I wanted to record it as well as I could, hence all the pictures of him on our bed. :)

The other day Taz and Elliott were playing together. E is at that age where he likes to just look at people, and Tamsine looooves other babies, so they have a blast when they get to play. Elliott was just laying on the floor and Taz crawled over to him with her cute little Army crawl (just like her daddy) and laid down and played with him for a while, it was super cute.

Grandma Ashley wanted some FBI pictures, and he certainly fits the shirt!!

In this last one you can get a glimpse of Albi (Jacob named him... if you don't already know Flight of the Conchords, there's a reason for the name. We want to teach our child tolerance). E loves Albi, it's his favorite. It plays Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and teaches him how to say "good morning" and "good night" in French and Spanish. He's already liking the educational toys, that little genius man of mine. :)

Ladies and gentlemen, a new development since I started this blog post yesterday: Elliott now rolls over BY HIMSELF!!



OK, blogger won't let me add anything else, so I guess until next time! :)

9 comments:

Aimee said...

I love how you were so excited when he rolled over and he could care less

Unknown said...

Stop calling him E.

Anonymous said...

Man - does this boy have a wardrobe or what????
He is one cutey pa-toot-ey.
It was funny, though, how excited you were and his ambivalent look.
LOVE IT.

Anonymous said...

It's almost an overload of cuteness!! What a wardrobe this kid has - he be da man.
Love it all - thanks Sara.

Jennifer said...

What fun parents you both are. Isn't so much fun wehn they learn new tricks!

Sara and Jacob said...

Jenna: No. He's my kid, and Jacob and I think "E" is cute. Stop being judgmental.

Anonymous said...

Elliott's cousin Tristan is called 'T' by his parents. So we have 'T', 'E' and Emma. I think it's cute too.
(BTW - I had two blog postings cause I didn't think the first one took - internet inept)

ben said...

Eliott
is the cutest little baby ever, we love him already and cannot wait for Tristan to see his lil cousin. We miss you guys sooo much
all our love Ben &leigh

Stephanie said...

He's adorable!! That age is so fun and they seem to learn things so fast. Enjoy it!