Both the babies in my family have graduated!!
Seriously, what's up with that?! Jenna is 8 years younger than me, and even if I decided to go back to school full-time, it would take me years to actually graduate. It must be something in the water, because my other sister (also younger) and her husband are graduating on Friday. My mom was obviously emotional.
(If you can't tell, my mom is crying and my sister is laughing at her... With love, of course)
Also, if you have a few minutes, take the time to witness Elliott's first time eating SOLIDS!! My little guy is growing up... Our first attempt wasn't very successful, and since then he hasn't fared much better. Apparently it takes babies his age a few weeks to figure out that the solid stuff is food.
AAAH! So I saved this post from May 4th. Yes, it's been that long. I was waiting for my sister to email me some pictures from the celebration and festivities, but forget that. This is a partial post, part 2 to come sometime soon, hopefully...
04 May 2009
The babies are GRADUATING!!
Posted by Sara and Jacob at 9:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Fun stuff! I love when they can start eating baby food! Be prepared for some messy bibs! He's so cute!!!
I laughed through the whole thing! I love his facial expression. He's just going along for the ride. Can't wait to squeeze him and love him.....
HILARIOUS!!! I laughed through the whole thing as well. He looked shell shocked.
I make some of those faces eating raw fruit
Post a Comment