As stated in the previous blog that had no pictures; just a brief story I figure that it is due time to put some pictures on here to let EVERYONE know what the Ashley's are up to these days. Other than Sara driving me stir crazy with all the legos she has laying around (she recently picked up the hobby of building weird buildings out of legos and muttering something about Gozer's return, yeah I don't get it either).
I on the other hand have been more productive with finishing up summer school. Yes, that's right kids I have officially completed all my math requirements for my major and good riddance. Who needs math? Oh, wait, I forgot I am supposed to teach kids math once I get my degree. S*%@. No fear family and friends your kids will be safe with me :) So now that that is finished I can enjoy the last two weeks of August before school starts. I will be doing nothing other than playing withe my son and playing video games because that is what 32 year old adults do now a days right? I just keep telling myself that AND that I only have a year and a half left till I graduate. OH! and don't let me forget to tell the lot of you that I graduate in December of 2012. So yeah, I get to graduate and then the world ends. How is that for a pat on the back. Thank you Mayans.
So enough of that rambling and let's get to what everyone really want's to see. Pictures of my son kicking ass.
This is Elliott and his cousin Tamsine on the bathroom counter a little while back putting lotion on their hands and then rubbing it on the mirror saying "It rubs the lotion on the skin". Cute and kinda creepy at the same time, but hey, they look like their having fun.This was the product of a rainy day and Elliott wanting to be a monster for 2.35 seconds. I believe I had more fun with the monster bags than he did.
This was Elliott's first experience at the zoo needless to say he liked it. Now if I had blogged shortly after this experience I might actually remember all the funny things he did that weren't captured on camera.
The above picture is actually pretty funny. That dinosaur is a Diloposaurus. You may remember this dinosaur from Jurassic Park, the one that spits acid in peoples faces and then gobbles them up. This little animatronic would spit water at you and on a hot day it felt pretty good.
He didn't want to his picture taken but I ignored his request. Take that baby Elephant! E really dug the Elephants.
Funny story about the T-Rex and Elliott. It was big, loud, and scary. Every time it would roar he would yell back at it telling it to "stop it".
In the above picture he's covering his ears and shaking his head at the T-Rex.
Elliott loves this elephant. If it was up to him he would still be sitting in the trunk.
After the little expedition to the zoo Elliott was a little tired so he did what he does best and played dead.
He now currently resides as a ghost at our place but now we have saved lots of money on toddler stuff, cleaned up the house and go dancing every night. It sure is nice. Oh wait, that didn't really happen. He likes to be tickled fall over and say "I'm dead". Rinse and repeat.
He's becoming quite the chatter box and soon I'll be able to provide you cats with some pictures of E being Buzz Lightyear. I cannot tell you how many times I have watched Toy Story 3. So far I'm not sick of it but man! have I watched that movie a lot. Now if only I can get Elliott to watch Empire Strikes Back a lot then we will be making some progress! Until next time...don't drive like my brother.
15 August 2011
So...we went to the zoo and other things
Posted by Sara and Jacob at 8:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment