Sure I don't write things often on our blog but that is probably because I feel that it's necessary to write long and in depth stories about our family and what Elliott does. Well, for right now I'm not going to do that...but I will, and soon. But as the title of this particular blog says it's about Elliott and his nap. And the short of it is he did fall asleep and slept for about an hour and a half, woke up, and then proceeded to be mighty mad at the world around him. I said "kiddo, do you need more quite time?" he replied in his angry voice "NO DADDY!! NO QUITE TIME!!" He's currently on his bed crying about quite time...and it sounds like he just passed out. Fingers crossed.
27 August 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ah, Jacob, now what you need to do is get the whole, I need to take a picture of my child whatever it is he is doing and post the pic with the blurb thing down. It makes for a way funnier post. Only then will you be a true blog parent.
So happy to have you back. An audio recording would have been the cherry but hey, I'm happy to see you and any word on your little guy.
Post a Comment