I posted this on Facebook a while back but I never got around to posting it on here. As a father and fan of Star Wars it was a moment to be pleased and proud of. Not because of the outcome from the video being watched by Elliott, but because even at four Elliott understood the impact this scene has on an individual. I believe he understood (on a basic level of course) the relationship between Luke and Obi-Wan and the loss of a favorite character in the film. Elliott's reaction to this moment is perfect. I can only hope I get such a reaction to when Elliott discovers the truth behind who Vader is. Hopefully he doesn't discover that truth when he's old enough to watch it with me. That has to be a father and son moment, at least to me it does.
I also wanted to make another announcement to anyone who may grace this blog any more. I know, it bears often repeating how I don't post as often as I should. Our family has nothing really important to talk about! Hahah! I kid! I kid! In any case, check it out.
This kid cracks us up. I couldn't ask for a more perfect face to be given when announcing the coming of our second child. We have no clue what the sex of the child is yet. I believe we find out in about two weeks. I have to admit that we're kinda hoping for a girl but we'll take whatever we get. We're really excited about whatever comes and like I said. We are stoked. I'll add more later, until then, take care of yourselves and don't do anything that I wouldn't do.

2 comments:
Congrats on the new addition. Love the shirt.
Oh and the video.... too funny.
Post a Comment