So pardon us, but we're still getting used to the whole blogging/posting/etc. But I thought that I should formally announce the big news in the Ashley clan... We're pregnant!! Of course, you all probably know this because we're both related to notorious secret-tellers, but I just wanted to let everyone know for sure! The official due date is November 23, and we're pretty freaked out and excited, all at the same time. The pregnancy will probably have some complications because of my kidneys, so if it's all right with everyone, just keep us in your prayers.
14 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Sara! It's so nice to have you guys posting. I will love hearing how your pregnancy progresses. You're already in my heart, thoughts and prayers girl. I'm going to post your link on the Risser Blog. I assume that's okay :-)
You're pregnant? How come no one told me.
nice joke sara, but don't you think you're carrying this on a bit too long? Don't fall for it Aimee & Syd!!!;) love you guys!
Congratulations! How exciting. I have 3 and it is crazy. They are sure fun though.
Post a Comment