Ok, so thanks to chelsea for helping sara and me get this blog up. we hope to keep everyone up to date with the going ons in the ashley house hold. First of all sara and i would like to welcome some new additions to the family... miss dorothy, remy, puffer, baloo, alfredo, and xander. they have brought so much joy and light into our little apartment, just swimming around the fish tank. The second thing we would like everyone to know is that we just got a webcam so now we can chat on line with anyone who has one as well, so let us know. That seems to be everything for the time being, until next time.
04 April 2008
we got a new toy
Posted by Sara and Jacob at 10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you have a blog? amazing. When you were naming your fish I thought that was the fetus you were giving a name to
Hey! I just happened to see this link via Aimee's Blog. It's about time and yes, the fish get mentioned before the peanut? I'm very happy to have a connection to you two. Hugs to you both and I look forward to the updates beyond looking at Jacobs backside on April's blog! Love you both.
Post a Comment