CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

15 February 2009

Our sweet boy

Here are some photos to get Grandma Ashley by until I have time to post some more videos. We have some way dang cute ones, so check back soon!


This is the hat that Grandma Ashley got him. He still fits in it, amazingly! His head is getting so big so fast, but he's sure got a cute fat head. :)
This is right after he unbuttoned his pants after eating too much.
He was just blinking, but I think this picture is too cute! This is how he blinks when he's tired, it's like a deliberate blink, I don't know how to explain it. Super cute.
Halfway smile
This is the cutest little bear outfit, we called him our little ewok when he was in it. He doesn't fit into it anymore, so sad.
Here it is close up.
He was wearing Jacob's hat, and it was just sooo cute!! Here's a good shot of his chubby cheeks. This doesn't even come close to conveying how chubby his cheeks really are.

His smile just lights up his whole face, it is so dang cute. He's such a blessing to our little family, we have been having so much fun with him. What a sweet boy...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. I wasn't going to check your blog because I thought it would be at least a couple more weeks until there was a new post. Has it been that long already? Elliot is too cute, as always. Pinch his cheeks and give him a raspberry for me. Please?

Aimee said...

Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

Okay, so like you people MUST blog more often for poor old grandma out in the East. It's killing me. Love the smile, baby!

Sydney said...

Way too cute! Can't wait to meet that little boy in person. Perhaps next month.

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is sooooo cute. I never tire of lookin at the pics.