So I realized that before Elliott was born, I really rarely put pictures up on my blog, but I would take pictures for the purpose of posting them. This is my catch-up post.
Halloween 2008: We went to a few parties... Jacob has to show off his Jedi costume whenever possible! :)
This was us right before going to a party given by our friends Jason and Rachel Sabin. (I was a missionary... Get it?) Jacob won best costume I think...? He was pretty excited, because the prize was a gift card to Best Buy, and we all know how he feels about Best Buy...
He was pretty excited to use his light saber, and took the opportunity to fight whoever and whenever. By the end of the night he was pretty beat, this kid really did a number on him.
This was at the party of another friend, Jenny Furr. I had gone all day forgetting that the party was that night, so I just cut out a cardboard jack-o-lantern and taped it to an orange shirt, although a few people thought it was the kool-aid guy.
What do you think?
On Halloween night we went over to Rheanna and Doug's house to watch a scary movie. Doug fell asleep on Rhea's shoulder and hilarity ensued:
Apparently Doug can be a pretty sweaty guy... (at least it isn't drool)
Two days before Elliott was born I had the opportunity to see my favorite band from when I was 12 years old... New Kids on the Block!! (Yes, I said two DAYS before Elliott was born) My friend Stacy tried to talk me into buying tickets months prior to the concert, but I thought I would be on bed rest, and tickets could get up to about $300. I told her no way, but the day of the concert my good friend Kandis had a couple extra tickets from her job at Make-a-Wish Foundation, and we were able to go... Free of charge! Thank you, Make-a-Wish! You certainly made mine come true!! :)
This is Stacy and me in front of the stadium where the concert was. We were beyond excited!!
These are the girls who went (yes, there were boys in our group too... I just didn't know them).
L to R: Kandis, Virginia, Sarah, me, Stacy, Penny, and I don't know the two girls on the end. Thanks again, Kandis!! Jordan was just as dreamy as he was back when I was 12! :)
After the concert we all went to IHop and were goofing around. This is Sarah and me just being goofy, we were feeding each other hash browns.
Here we are! This was right before we left for the hospital the day our lives changed forever! Thanks for catching up with us! :)
24 February 2009
Random pics from before Elliott
Posted by Sara and Jacob at 11:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
First- pregger missionary; too funny. 2nd- looked like evil koolaid guy; sill great idea. New Kids On The Block?!?!... you make me laugh Sara. Looks like it was fun.
so can i just say i LOVED the pics of Elliott!!!! Ahhhh he's so cute!
SO I just got caught up on all of you post and I love all those pictures, sweat, pumpkins, jedi and I have to say Elliott is so cute and I have to agree I love the cheeks.
My son the Jedi. Just another reminder that you will have to share your toys with Elliott:D
Angry cool aid guy. You should have won best costume for pregnant missionary. Jedi's are so overrated. You read right Jacob, I'll fight you too
Post a Comment