CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

17 February 2009

Sorry, no photos... Just announcements

So I have decided that soon we'll have a private blog, but I don't know everyone's email addresses to send them invites. If you would be so kind as to let me know this information, that would be appreciated so you will be able to continue viewing our wonderful blog!

Also, for some reason I accidentally deleted my old blog list of friends and family. I have a few links to others' blogs, but I lost some, and I want them back so I can keep tabs on my peeps! Let me know your blog address so I can put you on there please! (You know who you are...)

Thank you, and good night.

9 comments:

Deanne Hill said...

So, I am totally uninvited, but want to be... deannekaye@hotmail.com and my blog is 3hill.blogspot.com (another gem of unsolicited info) :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi, my name is Amber, and I suck at posting comments. My email address is cherrycola321@yahoo.com. And my blog is www.the-awesome.net. That's the "dash" awesome "dot" net. My technofabulous husband came up with that. Thanks Jeremy.

Sydney said...

Yes, put me on: skidneyr@me.com must keep track of Ashley happenings.

Deseret said...

Don't forget us! janddfuls@aol.com and our blog is fulsfamily@blogspot.com

Aimee said...

I know I'm not invited but whatever aimee_benson@yahoo.com
I know I should have changed my last name by now

Jason Sabin said...

Don't forget us cool sabins too.
thesabins.com