CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

16 July 2012

Somebody changed their hair.

So I suppose it should be Sara telling you this but I'm the one that does the posting around here so I get to tell you about her little transformation. In my opinion I think it loos really good. It took me a little getting used to but it's pretty rad. She has been wanting to do something different with her hair for quite sometime and so a little while ago she told me she wanted to dye her hair blonde, like platinum blonde. At first I wasn't so sure I would like this that is because I saw a picture of her with blonde hair from 10 years ago, but style can change in ten years right? You know, getting married, having kids and such can change things like style. And yes it has been good. So, ladies and gentlemen without further adieu I give you Sara's new look.


I'm not entirely sure that this is the picture she would have wanted me to pick but it's all I got. Doesn't she look good! I think so. I'm sure that some of you have seen her new do on facebook but for those of you who haven't, you saw it here.
As for me? I haven't changed a darn thing, well maybe my gut, but that's kinda a givin now a days. I think someday I'll work it off...someday.
Finally, I would like to leave off with Elliott and a friend having lunch and Elliott dancing his bum off.

This recording is actually the second recording of Elliott dancing. I can't remember what the first song was, but in the video he's dancing to Ceelo's "Forget You". We have quite the little air guitarist.



Good times.


2 comments:

Sydney said...

Not THAT white man can dance- and Jacobs not so bad either. I love the somersault mid-dance followed by the fatigued walk back from the kitchen finished with a renewed burst of dancin' energy. Very sweet.
And yes, saw Sarah's hair on FB and loved it. Always fun to go with a big change especially when it turns out so well. xox

Rheanna said...

FINALLY! It is about freaking time we get a post around here. Elliott is so adorable, I really can't believe how big he's getting. And Sara, looking good. Can't wait to see it in person!