I'm going back to work today. Well, back to the work that pays me... I've been working harder than I ever have since November. :) Yes, I'll only be gone for less than 5 hours, and Elliott will be in the very capable hands of Chelsea, but I'm still sad about it. I mean, how can you walk away from this face?:

So I'm sad today. Hopefully I'll handle it well and not go into work crying. Wish me luck!!
10 March 2009
*sigh...*
Posted by Sara and Jacob at 8:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, Sara. I know how you feel. But you're right... he will be in capable hands and Emma will get some practice having a little sibling around. Good Times.
Elliot seems to be expressing your feelings beautifully. LOVE YOU ALL
Wow. Big day. Good luck
Elliot's doing the crying for both of you! I hope it went well and you were home before you kleenex was dry.
Holy crap, that picture of him frowning is SO DANG CUTE!!! It makes me happy and sad at the same time...
Post a Comment